Wild Cattle Inn, located on Reta do Cabo, was inaugurated on October 2, 1952. It was commissioned by the businessman Joaquim Augusto Faria, through his firm “Gado Bravo, Lda.”
Taking advantage of the inauguration of “Ponte Marechal Carmona” that came to benefit the inn significantly because it was the only access to Algarve. Over the decades it was also served as a meeting point for farmers, cattlemen and bullfighters.
Although some attempts were made to recover and resuscitate the space, what remained of the inn was the object of robberies and vandalism throughout the ages.
Vila Franca de Xira, Portugal